- Title: Equinity
- Author: ShenLong
- Where I found it: Adult Fanfiction.Net
- Author's website
- Genre: Yaoi, Romance
- Series: Gundam Wing
- Pairing: Duo Maxwell/Heero Yuy
- Status: COMPLETE
"Heero is a successful up and coming Showjumping rider with his promising new horse, Zero. A fall at a show renders the animal injured and it is up to Duo Maxwell the new vet to treat the horse."
Style of Writing/"Movie Mind": ShenLong's ability to describe things in this story is wonderful! Her chapters can be quite a cliffhanger at points, but since this story is finished, Aki was a very happy girl when she finished this story! Her writing style seems extremely real when you are reading this story, and I achieved a "movie mind"; which, might I add, is what I crave for! Overall: 10
Spelling/Grammar: Ah, I am a stickler for grammar and I was content while reading Equinity. I smiled at the end, as she delivered LITTLE to NO spelling mistakes. I encourage all authors (new or not) to also get BETA readers, because ShenLong's work is a good example of collaborative BETA reading and what it can do for a fic! Good for you, ShenLong! Overall: 9.5
Originality/Creativity: Alright, all hats need to come off period because I have NEVER read a FanFiction Piece with show-jumping, veterinarians or accounting in them and actually had everything work and weave a complex story! And ShenLong has done JUST that! She has indeed written a piece of magic; her storyline is rich and complex (you'll be entranced by her writing). Overall: 10
Enjoyment Factor: I had fun from Chapter 1! I have to admit, it IS quite long, and if you're a fan of diving right into sex, this story won't be too thrilling for you. There were times when I was sad, BUT I also remembered that the two characters wanted more than just a sexual relationship. Overall: 8.5
Overall Rating: 10 Overall, reading this story was very fun! I originally picked it up before it was finished, and I quickly became a regular visiter to this author's page on AFF.net.
Final Grade: 96%-- A
No comments:
Post a Comment