I've recently caught an Etsy addiction; buying handmade things might be expensive when it comes to clothing, but since mostly everything on Etsy can be made in a custom size, I've come to really love it. Almost all of the users are very friendly! :3
I say this because I just purchased three items from two different designers.
2 dresses from Cute and Evil
(These are both really cute! I can't wait until I get them, and Jane was a total doll and e-mailed me to confirm my order overnight while I was sleeping, and even gave me an estimate on when the dresses/tops would be done. :3 I'll post pics of them the moment I get them!)
and
5 double ended loose dreads from jungledread.
(She got back to me within ten minutes of my order. She even allowed me to mix colors with the dreads; I asked for two in bloodwood which is a deep red, and two in granite which is a light gray. She was super sweet and said she will have them done and shipped by Tuesday.)
So, over all, my first Etsy experience has been extremely nice, and I can't wait until I order some more. My wardrobe is starting to decay at a more rapid speed than before, so I'm trying to look around for new things. xP
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment