Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dolly Room and Hotaru is here! :D

Now, after a going on two, alllmost to three month wait for Katsu, I've decided to make a room for my Katsu so he has a nice place to be displayed when he gets here! :D I'll be posting ALL of my construction and such on AkiTalk, so you can see the entire process. :3 I just really love having somewhere to post at, and Den of Angels has been giving me a lot of ideas. If I use a tutorial from anyone there, don't worry, I'll give you all the credit you deserve for helping inspire me! :D

And to add to that, Hotaru is here! :D She's a floating head I purchased from ryotakishu, a fellow member on DoA! I'll post pictures as SOON as I can find my USB stick for my camera's SD card. xD;

No comments: